Friday 27 April 2012

Birthday Wishes


As you may or may not know, it is my birthday in May!
Well, you would only know if I actually know you, otherwise that would be creepy. I will not tell you the actual date of my birthday because I know internet safety, and it is never good to give that sort of stuff away... whoa, there was a lot of 'know' and 'actual' in that sentence  Hehe...

Anyway, since my birthday is coming up, I thought that I would share my birthday wishlist with you guys. just a small heads up; if you are reading this, and are planning on getting me something for my birthday (if I actually know you!), then this is what I want!

Okay, so first on my list is the novel Divergent by Veronica Roth. I have heard great reviews on this book, and would be excited to read it, should I receive it. The summary is as follows:
'In a future Chicago, 16-year-old Beatrice Prior must choose among five predetermined factions to define her identity for the rest of her life, a decision made more difficult when she discovers that she is an anomaly who does not fit into any one group, and that the society she lives in is not perfect after all.' Sounds good, right?



Next on my list is the movie The Last Song. I have recently read the book which inspired the movie, The Last Song, by Nicholas Sparks, and it actually moved me to tears, I fell in love with the characters and the story, which is saying a lot considering how much I detested another one of his books, Dear John. When the movie was released in 2010, my sister and I went to see it, and we loved it! To this day, I still don't understand why I haven't bought it yet, so here it goes up on my birthday wish-list.



The next few specific things on my birthday list for this year are these item from H and M.Well, here they are;




Lastly, even though I probably wont receive it, and haven't even asked as I know it is too much to, I would love a digital camera with a great zoom and good capturing ability. I have my eye on the Fujifilm FinePix s4500, which, although expensive, has fantastic reviews and it looks great. here is the advertisement; Specifically designed for users who want maximum reach without compromising image quality or convenience, the S4500 features high-quality Fujinon optical zoom lenses, while also offering advanced features in compact, robust, easy to use bodies. In addition, these cameras also offer key performance improvements in speed and functionality to ensure photographers have all they need to capture high quality images in a wide range of shooting conditions.

And to go with it, which I would probably purchase given that I seem to have quite a few Jack Wills vouchers that I need to spend, a Jack Wills 'Hartsop'camera strap.

I hope you all enjoyed reading my wishlist, even if it is all about me! Have a nice weekend! 
Jenny xx




No comments:

Post a Comment