Thursday 26 April 2012

Guilty Pleasure

Hello to my lovely readers! Just relaxing today, bliss.

I'm my even sure that you want to know this, but today I am in the mood for indulging a little of my personality with you lot! I am a complete Disney-a-holic,(hey! there's worse stuff to get hooked on) although I'm not sure why I even class this as a guilty pleasure. I am perfectly happy with myself knowing that I love Disney, well it is a bit embarrassing, but...

I honestly don't know how a childhood could ever be completed without a spot of Ariel or Pocahontas. However, my disney experience has obviously carried on past that time. I just couldn't imagine never singing the catchy tunes, or dancing along with my sister.

Mulan is my absolute favourite, out of all of the movies, closely followed by Tangled and Beauty and the Beast. I love the story lines, and the amazing precision of the animation. When I comes to Disney, animation is always the winner. The movies and soundtracks just make me happy, so I see no shame in indulging in my guilty pleasure once in a while!

What's your guilty pleasure, and your favourite Disney movie? Have a great rest-of-your-day!

Jenny xx


P.S As promised, here are the answers to the movie trivia in the last post. Leave a comment and tell me how you scored!

1. Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
2. Fiona Montgomery, A Cinderella Story
3. Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Edward Cullen, Twilight
5. Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
6. Flynn Rider, Tangled
7. Ronnie Miller, The Last Song
8. Tom Baker, Cheaper by the Dozen
9. Dale Doeback, Step Brothers
10. Karen Smith, Mean Girls
11. White Goodman, Dodgeball
12. Annie James, The Parent Trap
13. Miranda Presley, The Devil Wears Prada
14. Alan Garner, The Hangover
15. Effie Trinket, The Hunger Games

No comments:

Post a Comment