Wednesday 20 June 2012

Get the Gossip; Hidden messages, vampires and more...

Hey guys, lots to chat about today! In the last week a few interesting things have pooped up during the week, on the Internet and in my life. Here they are;

You may not know this, but I am a MAJOR Taylor Swift fan- I love her! An her music, obviously. The other day I found this article about hidden messages in her album booklet telling the story about some of her songs. It was really cool and interesting to decode these secrets- I am not clever enough to have worked it out on my own! Hehe! The article is here.



And not to seem obsessed with Taylor Swift, but was she not the best dressed at the Billboard Awards on Sunday? I thought she was! I didn't think much to Miley Cyrus' 'Blazer-with-no-bra' ensemble though(you can see on the link). Taylor was wearing a floor length red chiffon Ellie Saab gown. I love her make-up too, not her signature red lip, but pretty nonetheless. Here is a picture ;


Aren't these baby elephants so cute? I adore them! I live their fluffy skin and adorable eyes- too cute! Did you know that a baby elephant is called a calf? Here is the where i got the photo.


Lastly, and what I'm most excited about- the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer was released On Wednesday! Eeeek! It looks sooo good- are you as excited as i am? Only 5 months to go, yay. not. I want to watch it right now! Hehe
This is the trailer;


Have a great week, Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment