Wednesday 5 September 2012

Diving

Have you ever been scuba diving?

Two years ago, in the summer of 2010, my family and I went on holiday to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt.

As our resort was literally 100metres from the beach, we had to go scuba diving. I guess you would call it snorkelling actually- we didn't have the big tanks and stuff, only a mask and flippers with a snorkel.

Sharm el Sheikh has some of the prettiest fish ever, and I kid you not, I actually saw a purple glowing fish the size of my big toe! It was too cute! But I also saw a barracuda shark, and told my younger sister. She of course freaked out, and point blank refused to enter the sea again on that holiday- eh, her loss.

Snorkelling is really cool, you should try it sometime. I just wish I bought a waterproof camera with me!

Did you go diving this summer?

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment