Wednesday 28 November 2012

Get The Gossip; Gibson Tuck, Minkoff Nails, Girls Names and more...

Hi Guys! How are you enjoying November so far? Wow, I haven't done one of these in a while! anyway, today's Get The Gossip features a random selection of uber-cool things which i found online this past week;

The first thing which i fond is this really cool map of Europe in which every country has a label of it's most popular girls' name. I like it how some countries have the same name, like Sophie, or Maria(I can see it 6 times!).






So, the next thing which I found is this really great Rebecca Minkoff(she's a famous designer, if your head has been in the sand) inspired nails. the look was inspired by a garment created by Rebecca for the Spring 2013 catwalk show in NY Fashion Week. Basically, you tape up sections of your nails and then use a variety of coloured polish to dot the open sections. Isn't it great?








































I saw this absolutely delicious looking cookie recepie the other day, and I just had to share! It's for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies! All it takes to make is a simple chocolate chip cookie dough and some quartered mini Reese's cups. The website where i found it actually suggests that you layer the cookies in a pretty mason jar and give as a gift, but they just look too nice to give away. Maybe I'll make them and 'give' them to my sister just so I will get to share them! What? She wont mind. Much.


I saw this photo the other day while browsing for inspiration for my Fall Favorites post (don't worry, it will be coming soon!), and i thought that it was so funny and cute and Autumn-y!



Lastly, I found this super pretty hair tutorial which I want to share with you guys. I have seen celebrities wearing this style before, but i didn't know how to recreate it until reading this article. the style itself is called a Gibson Tuck, and it's actually quite old fashioned. I also like how they've styled it with cute hair clips- I will definitely be trying this.

I hope you all enjoyed finding my finds! Have a great week!
Jenny xx










2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! They work really well- I am thinking about doing them in Christmas colours for December xx

      Delete