Monday 5 November 2012

What's The Deal With Pintrest?

Hi guys! So I know that Pinterest has been on the scene for a while, but now I finally know what everyone's been talking about! I freaking LOVE it! I got it just the other day, and spent, like,  three hours looking through everyone's clever posts. I especially like the DIY section, being a total DIY freak! Haha! But seriously, Pinterest rocks!



So, for all of you that haven't discovered this awesomeness yet(ha, that was me last week!) it is basically a website or blog post or photo sharing website. People create boards of their favourite things, which they 'pin' on. You can use the different categories to choose what to search for. Some are of animals, fashion, art, and even weddings. And, of course, DIY. What you pin to your board is up to you. I currently have only three boards: DIY, Food and Drink and one for Christmas Time.

I think that if you have a blog then this website is especially great- its almost like a mood board of ideas to bounce off of. But even if you don't, it's cool to see what different people from all over the world are loving. Other people can see your pinboards, as well as you being able to see theirs, which is fun. There really is some amazing stuff on it. My favourite finds include many DIY homemade Christmas foodie gifts, some pretty awesome fashions and just other general cool stuff.

It's pretty simple to make, and free too. If you're interested in that sort of thing then definitely check it out! My pinterest is simply called 'GoldilocksJen' and if you search m page the you can see exactly what i'm on about with the 'cool projects' and the endless 'amazing photos'.

I really hope that you like using Pinterest, if you decide to get it, as it is just so much fun!

Happy Browsing, Follow GoldilocksJen!
Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment