Monday 31 December 2012

2012 Favourites; Bloggers and Youtubers

Many people in the world have discovered the joy that is blogging, however, everyone has favourites. I have definitely gotten much more into reading other blogs and watching youtubers talk about beauty and their lives(I'm just a wee bit nosy) since starting my own blog. There are quite a few that I read/watch everyday, and I thought perhaps you guys would like to see what they are. If you have a blog/youtube channel that you'd like me to check out, please leave it n the comments, and I surely will!

 A Little Obsessed - blog
I love this blog for nail posts and outfit inspiration.


One Nail To Rule Them All - blog
Nail art is done magnificently on One Nail To Rule Them All. Every post gives me a tonne of inspiration for my own nails.

Pearls and Poodles - blog
 Love Love Love her outfit of the day posts, and her lipstick swatches are so beautiful.

What I Heart Today - blog - youtube
Probably my favourite youtube/blog discovery on 2012. This London girl does great makeup and always talks about interesting topics.

Vivianna Does Makeup - blog - youtube
The way that she writes is very sophisticated and elegant, but still manages to remain casual and entertaining.

Essie Button - blog - youtube
OMG, this girl is hilarious, and the funny thing is, she doesn't even try to be! Amazing beauty and great personality, love watching her.

The Sunday Girl - blog
The BEST swatches, and she blogs, like, three times a day!

And an honorable mention;
Jim Chapman from YouTube. This guy is so entertaining to watch! While he obviously does not do beauty videos, I love listening to his take on whats going on in his life, and it always certain to make me laugh.

Who are your favourite bloggers from 2012?
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment