Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas from A Sprinkling Of Euphoria!

Hi everyone!
Just a quick post to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I know that not everyone celebrates Christmas, but to those that do, I wish you a truly magical and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!

I thought I include in this post things to do on Christmas Day! I know from my own experience that after getting up super early and opening all of my pressies, Christmas day afternoon can get really boring, and a bit depressing. So, here are a few ideas to keep you and your family entertained this Christmas Day!

-Play charades!
-Go on a walk with your family
-Pick some festive holly and make a table decoration
-Play Headbandz(the game where you put a sticky note on your head with a name, and you have to
-Help your family to make the Christmas dinner
-Watch Christmassy movies
-Watch Christmas TV
-Drink hot apple cider or mulled wine
-Listen to Christmas music really loudly
-Wish everyone you see, and call up all of your family and friends and wish them a Merry Christmas
-Play consequences with your family and friends!

I wish all of you a very Merry and Happy Christmas
Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment