Tuesday 4 December 2012

My Revlon Nail Polish Collection

I noticed the other day, upon purchasing a new Revlon nail polish(it was Royal, in case you're interested) , that I have accumulated quite a large collection of nail polishes from one particular brand. So, with out further ado, here are my Revlon nail polishes.




L-R: ruby ribbon, valentine, bewitching, cherries in the snow, teak rose, demode, endless possibilities  effervescent opal, scene stealer, barley peach, sunshine sparkle, emerald city, ocean breeze, royal, steal-her heart


L-R: ruby ribbon, valentine, bewitching, cherries in the snow, teak rose, demode, endless possibilities  effervescent opal, scene stealer, barley peach, sunshine sparkle, emerald city, ocean breeze, royal, steal-her heart

Steel-Her Heart

Royal(this dries to a semi-matte finish)

Ocean Breeze(this has a tropical scent when dry)

Emerald City(matte)

Sunshine Sparkle

Barely Peach(very sheer)

Scene Stealer(very sheer)

Effervescent Opal

 Endless Possibilities(sorry that the picture is different- I forgot to take one!)


Demure



Teak Rose



Cherries in the Snow

Bewitching

Valentine

Ruby Ribbon(matte)




So- that's my Revlon nail polish collection! I just thought it would be fun to share it with you guys, especially since you all know about my obsession with nail polish!

Have a great week, guys!
Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment