Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year! 2013 Anticipations

WOW, 2012 is over already? Well, I guess it's time to say welcome to 2013! And what better way to welcome the new year than with a post all about my greatest anticipations for this year. These are all of the things that I have been waiting for 2013 to be released!

Fashion;
Minnie by Giles. We all loved Giles' bird inspired creations(and that swan hat) in 2012, but guess what his inspiration for the 2013 ranges are: Minnie Mouse. An avid Disney fans delight! I can't wait to see what he brings us!


Makeup Line;
MACs Lovely collection looks so delicately girly that I just have to have it! This collection, due to be released  in Spring of 2013 features numerous products in the most beautiful shades of baby pink and pastels. This range is sure to be a good one. I am also excited for Maybelline's Colour Whisper. This is set to be released in the spring too, and it follows the trend of L'Oreal's Rouge Caresse, and Revlon's Lip Butters- a glossy part coverage lip stick balm. Very excited to see how these compare to their already on the ark competitors.


Books;
Obviously the third in the divergent trilogy! This book still remains untitled, but is rumored to be released by the end of September 2013(I can't wait that long!). I am super excited to read this book as I want to know what will happen with Tris and Tobias, and the end of the second book, Insurgent, was such a cliffhanger! The other two books were so good that I'm sure Veronica Roth will not dissapoint.

TV Show;
Without question, Sherlock. This show is coming back to the BBC for a third(and rumored last) series, and I sure am glad that it is. I freaking love this show! I really can't say much more than that, except:watch it!

Nail Polish Collection;
It was tough to choose just one nail polish collection here, as I was torn between this one and OPI's Oz Collection, but then I realised: why would I want to buy something that had been made for the sole purpose of marketing an unnecessary Disney remake of the already brilliant Wizard of Oz movie? Anyway- The Essie Madison Ave. Hue collection seems right up my street for 2013. This collection features six new colours, all with great names, and their bright and uplifting tones will be great for Spring. I like the bright and brilliant 'Avenue Maintain, 822' the best.


What things are you looking forward to in 2013?
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment