Thursday 31 January 2013

January Favourites

Hi everyone!

I've decided to jump onto the bandwagon of monthly favourites posts. I did a November Best and Worst, and a 2012 Favourites post, but this is a bit different. Beauty bloggers such as myself can talk all day about products that they like, or even love using, but when a product makes a 'monthly favourites' post, you know it's the best, especially if you've heard about it from a blogger whose opinion you trust. The monthly favourites will feature the 'Creme de la creme' of beauty items, and the items most used, and loved from that month. But as this is A Sprinkling Of Euphoria I will be including books, and other little 'favourites' of the month.  Since it is the beginning month of the new year, a new year of opportunities, I thought that I would try my hand at monthly favourites.




Rimmel 'Princess Pink' Polish: This has been my go-to polish for the month of January. I like the sheer tones for thhe beggining of a new year, especially since I am still having flashbacks of all of the berry nails from the back end of last year. This stuff lasts for ages too, so I can forget about my nails, but trust that they look good.

L'Occitane Mango Flower Hand Cream: This stuff has saved my hands from many hours of cold British weather. It smells AH-MAZING too. Unfortunately, mine has nearly run out; I will definitely repurchase.

Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner: I bought this after Estee from essiebutton.com reved on about it in the mad way that only she can! I am not a fan of other medicated lip products(uurgh-Carmex), but this Blistex is really moisturising, and it doesn't smell too bad!

MUA Undressed Palette: After buying this palette, I have worn nothing else on my eyes. I normally wear a very neutral eye, but jazz it up on the weekends. My absolute favourite colours to wear are shades 3, 9 and 10(shades Naked, Toasted, Hustle from the Naked Palette). This is definitely my favourite eye shadows of the month.


Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Energising Daily Facial Wash: I have really been enjoying skincare this month, and I have been loving this Clean and Clear face wash. The little beads in the wash burst on your face, giving you a radiant glow. I have actually been using this at night before bed, and it works a treat then, just as good as in the morning.

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 App: I have been obsessed with this app during January- it's such a good procrastination tool(oops). I literally completed Years 1-3 in the space of two days with a little help from my sister and Google! Definitely get this if you want an app that you can't stop playing.

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I recieved this book for Christmas, and started reading it a few days afterwards- I had finished it by the end of the afternoon. This book is so sweet, and it really captures the romance of Paris, and it has given me a list as long as my arm of places to visit in Paris! I love this book, and I have already re-read it three times!

Do you have any January Favourites?
Jennifer xx





2 comments:

  1. What a cute blog! And I love favourites! I wrote one too, you can read it here: http://bycelina.com/beauty-2/beauty-awards-january/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love reading your blog! Jennifer xx

      Delete