Saturday 19 January 2013

MUA Undressed Palette

I bought the MUA Undressed Palette! This has been on my wishlist for some time, but I was yet to buy it until a couple of days ago. I bought this for to reasons. 1. I obviously(not) need yet another neutral palette, and 2. I was sucked into the 'Urban Decay dupe' marketing of this product.

 The MUA palette is supposedly a complete dupe of the Urban Decay Naked palette. The Naked palette is one which has been on my lustlist radar for about a year now, but at £36, there is no way. However, the purse friendly MUA alternative comes in at 9 times less, a very cheap £4. From what I can tell, the matte shades in the MUA palette are of a lower quality than those in the Naked palette, but the metallic shades are obviously very pigmented, and sometimes even more so than in the Naked palette(e.g. Gunmetal).

 Urban Decay on the left, MUA on the right; shade names and swatches.

Would you buy the MUA Undressed palette?
Jennifer xx

The swatches are gratefully used from Miss Budget Beauty blog, and annotated  by moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment