Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year Glitter Nail

I cannot fathom the fact that we are in a different year to the one that we were in a coupe of hours ago. It's a crazy thought. I want to wish all of you, my gorgeous readers, a very happy new year. I truly hope that 2013 is great for you, and everything turns out amazingly in your life in this coming year.

I actually welcomed the new year with the crowds in London. It really was incredible to party with 200,000 people to ring in the new year! What did you guys do to celebrate the new year?

On a more jovial note, as it is New Years Day, I thought that I would show you guys what I wore on my nails on New Years Eve. I painted my nails with a bright but dark(if you know what I mean) fuchsia with a glitter ombre effect. The pink polish is a Maybelline one in Pink Orchid, and the glitter polish is Barry M's amethyst glitter. The glitter ombre effect is SO easy to do, but if you need a little help, this blog is very useful. Here it is, my New Years Eve/Day ombre glitter nail;

 Did you have a nice New Year? What have you got planned to make this year special!
I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment