Wednesday 16 January 2013

New Year Superdrug Haul

I cannot believe that it has taken me fifteen days of the new year to buy something. Wow, am I turning over a new leaf? Aha, I think not, since I purchased all beauty related products.


The MUA Undressed palette has been on my wishlist for what seems like an age. Rumoured to be an exact dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette, how could I resist?
A new product appears on the MUA range, and I just had to check it out. The MUA pro-base range  launched in the beginning of January, and I am excited to see more of this range as the year progresses.
The MUA cream blushes have been around for a while, and I was yet to purchase them, until today. Dolly is the shade I choose, and it is a gorgeous coral colour, which I am sure to wear more in the spring and summer.

I'm currently using a top coat that I made from pouring a collection of half empty clear polishes into one bottle. This bottle is now diminishing- purely proving that I paint my nails too much. Since clear polish is a staple in my life, I needed a replacement, and soon. This NYC clear coat is my all time favourite; it dries incredibly fast, and looks very glossy on the nails.

After reading about The Body Shop's coconut oil, I have wanted to buy some. Basically, it is a hard paste, which you warm with your fingers. This can be used to smooth your hair, or as a very rich body oil. I wanted to get a cheaper coconut oil, to see if I liked it, and if I do, then splurge on The Body shop's version. 

Have you bought anything since the beginning of 2013? 
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment