Friday 8 February 2013

Valentines Day Baking

I love all things baking, but I love nothing more than Valentines Day giving me an excuse to go all out with the pink love heart foods. Here are a few ideas for Valentines baking, and be warned: I am going to go all out with the hearts here.

 Heart Macaroons! I would love to try these, but I have heard that they are really hard- maybe it will take more than one attempt, but I'll get there.

Make your sweetheart some heart eggs for Valentines- I think the stick they used is a chopstick(it took a good few minutes of looking to work out what it was!)

This is so clever; put marbles or a rolled up ball of tin foil in the tray with your muffins. This will make them cook in a heart shape.

Don't these Red Velvet Brownies look simply divine! I will definitely be trying them.

DO you have any favourite valentines baking traditions?

2 comments: