Thursday 7 March 2013

L'Occitane Mango Hand Cream


I got this hand cream from a magazine(I think it was Marie Claire) about a month ago, and I have been loving it. Believe it or not, this is only the second L'Occitane product that I own, the first being a lipbalm, and I can't fault the quality of their products. Both the hand cream and the lipbalm are very moisturising. The hand cream is made with 20% shea butter, which contributes to the moisturising effect. Also, the smell? It lasts for ages.

My one vice with this product is that I feel like I have to put a lot on, in order to make my hands feel truly moisturised. However, this hand cream has lasted for longer than I was expecting, especially since the tube is quite small.

Overall: this cream is the perfect handbag essential- it's small, smells ahmazing, and looks cute, too!

Have you been loving any new hand creams recently?
Jennifer xx






1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this looks lovely! The packaging is so pretty and the scent sounds so fresh and perfect for spring. I recently splurged on an Aesop hand cream that smells like tangerine, vanilla, and sandalwood. I'm in love with it! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete