Saturday 23 March 2013

Spring Scented Beauty Finds

I don't know about you, but I am always sucked into a beauty product by it's smell. If I don't like the smell, I generally refuse to wear the product(Elizabeth Arden 8hr Cream, anyone?). However, if I love the smell of a beauty product, it always makes the 'experience' of putting on and wearing the product so much more enjoyable, doesn't it?

These four products are my favourite spring smelling products, and if you've ever smelt any of them, you'd know why. They all smell so fresh! (Also, sorry for the bad lighting in the picture.)

Garnier PureActive Daily Energising Gel Scrub
I actually picked up this face scrub on a whim, and because my Clean and Clear one had just run out(and because it was half price!), and I love it. It lathers up a lot, and it smells like 'grapefruit and pomegranate . I love the smell- it is really bright(I know, a retarded way of describing scents, but you know what I mean).

The Body Shop Born Lippy Lipbalm in Pink Guava
This lipbalm smells amazing! Literally, whenever I put it on, anyone in the close area asks what the smell is, and then begs to smell my lipbalm(not kidding, this does happen!). Not only does it smell like spring(so fresh and fruity), but it is also very moisturising, and it leaves you lips with a ice shine without being sticky.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
While I am still deciding whether I like this product or not, I cannot deny that it smell like Spring. It smells like a mixture of your Gran's floral perfume and smelling a bunch of garden flowers, but in a good way! Love the smell of this, and it does last in your hair all day, which is a bonus!

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash
Everything that has 'grapefruit' in the title automatically pulls me in, and I need to smell it. This face wash smeels AH-Mazing, and I love the feeling that it gives my skin; a really fresh and clean face. Love this product for Spring!

What are your favourite smelling products for this Spring?
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment